Development. Analysis. Control.
The main tasks of our in-house laboratory are quality monitoring, analysis and development of new products. Our products are tested on an ongoing basis, with any new issues arising from their application being dealt with in an analytical manner.
Established standard methods are applied here, but test facilities developed in-house are also used. Our team's vast experience in research and development at the renowned Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur industriellen Forschung und Entwicklung (FhG) institution provide a solid foundation for our everyday tasks.
Activated carbon analyses
- Bulk and tap density (DIN ISO 787-11)
- Sieve analysis
- Water content (DIN 51718)
- Ash content (DIN 51719)
- Volatile components (DIN 51720)
- C (fix) (DIN 51720)
- pH value (CEFIC 3.6)
- Iodine value (AWWA B 600-78)
- BET (DIN-66131)
- Micropore analysis (DIN 66135)
- Mesopore analysis (DIN 66134)
- Adsorption isotherms
Analysis of loaded activated carbons
- Water content
- Element analysis
- Sulphur loading
- Loading with hydrocarbons and VOCs
- Residual capacity