Trace elements used to increase gas yield in in biogas plants: NECA|bacX® MethaMax and NECA|bacX® MethaMax pro
The best gas yields in biogas plants are only achieved if the biology involved is working in a stable and reliable manner. In order to achieve this target, the micro-organisms involved need to have a good supply.
NECA|bacX® MethaMax ensures you have just the right addition of trace elements and gas yield-promoting micro-organisms. NECA|bacX® MethaMax pro goes one step further; any issues in the fermentation process can be resolved with confidence in a manner tailored to the precise needs of your plant.
NECA|bacX® MethaMax and NECA|bacX® MethaMax pro are trace elements and micro-organisms developed in the laboratory in liquid form, which increase the methane yield in biogas plants.
- Rectification of defect-based process disturbances
- High biological availability
- More stable and shorter phase for commissioning
- Accelerated and more stable biogas process
- Higher and better biogas yields