Biological, effective and versatile
Natural and pure, technically produced activated biocarbons are used in many ways.
- In plant cultivation and agriculture
- In soil, compost and bio-fertiliser production
- In biogas plants
NECATEC plant carbon is manufactured from pure wood in a safe high-temperature process at over 900°C. By adding small amounts of water vapour, a larger internal pore structure is produced in this temperature range. This allows excellent properties to be generated for various areas of application.
NECA|bioC® is a high-quality, natural and pure plant carbon. Due to a surface activation by means of water vapour at approx. 920°C, the inner surface is 3-4 times higher than with ordinary wood or plant charcoal. Due to this large inner pore system, positive effects are achieved through a balancing and binding effect in various applications.
- Plant cultivation and soil production: as a structure improver and buffer material.
- Animal welfare: as feed additive and bedding
- Biogas: as a buffering agent to increase methane yield and substrate quality
- Slurry and manure additive: to bind nutrients and increase fertiliser effect
NECA|bioC® H+ is a high-quality, natural and pure plant carbon with a directly applied BioHumat® complex. Due to a surface activation by means of water vapour (approx. 920°C), this plant charcoal has a 3-4 times larger inner surface than ordinary charcoal.
Due to the large inner pore system, positive effects are achieved by balancing and binding nutrients and trace substances. This positive property for plant cultivation is further enhanced by the BioHumat® applied as a bio-effector. In practice, this means: particularly good root growth of plants and a significantly higher production of biomass in various applications.
- Plant cultivation and agriculture
- Soil and compost production
- Production of plant additives
- Organic fertiliser production
- Structural support for plant soils
- Growing-up and carrier of nutrients and adjuvants