Pure biological plant carbon: NECA|bioC® and NECA|bioC® H+
NECA|bioC® is a pure and natural plant carbon. Due to its particularly high inner surface area and pronounced pore structure, it has excellent properties as a buffering agent, for promoting structure or for binding harmful or auxiliary substances in various biological processes.
NECA|bioC® H+ is a high-quality natural plant carbon with an applied humate complex as a highly innovative bio-effector. Specially developed for use in the plant, compost and soil sector, NECA|bioC® H+ effectively supports plant growth, stimulates microbial activity and promotes the idea of Terra Preta (portuguese for "black earth").
NECA|bioC® is a high-quality, natural and pure plant carbon. Due to a surface activation by means of water vapour at approx. 920°C, the inner surface is 3-4 times higher than with ordinary wood or plant charcoal. Due to this large inner pore system, positive effects are achieved through a balancing and binding effect in various applications.
- Plant cultivation and soil production: as a structure improver and buffer material.
- Animal welfare: as feed additive and bedding
- Biogas: as a buffering agent to increase methane yield and substrate quality
- Slurry and manure additive: to bind nutrients and increase fertiliser effect
NECA|bioC® H+ is a high-quality, natural and pure plant carbon with a directly applied BioHumat® complex. Due to a surface activation by means of water vapour (approx. 920°C), this plant charcoal has a 3-4 times larger inner surface than ordinary charcoal.
Due to the large inner pore system, positive effects are achieved by balancing and binding nutrients and trace substances. This positive property for plant cultivation is further enhanced by the BioHumat® applied as a bio-effector. In practice, this means: particularly good root growth of plants and a significantly higher production of biomass in various applications.
- Plant cultivation and agriculture
- Soil and compost production
- Production of plant additives
- Organic fertiliser production
- Structural support for plant soils
- Growing-up and carrier of nutrients and adjuvants