Honeycombs for adsorptive gas cleaning: NECA|hc®
NECA|hc® honeycombs offer practical applications in adsorptive gas purification.
Activated carbon provides the adsorbent functions, a ceramic binder forms the supporting structure. The adsorption capacity can be individually adjusted. The particularly finely ground activated carbon particles are integrated into the structure of the ceramic in such a way that they are easily and completely accessible to molecular impurities and form a maximum reaction surface.
NECA|hc® honeycombs are ceramic, extruded moulded bodies coated with activated carbon with various applications in adsorptive gas cleaning.
- Modular system (construction kit) and large variety of shapes
- Low flow resistance
- Large and freely accessible reaction surface
- High, variably installable activated carbon content
- High adsorption efficiency
- High mechanical strength
- Temperature stable
- Thermally regenerable
- Non-flammable and chemically resistant
- Suitable as carrier for catalysts and impregnations
Honeycombs for adsorptive gas cleaning