tec® – cost savings generated by technical gas treatment
tec® activated carbon filters used as a single or double chamber filter are efficient activated carbon filters that can be used in virtually any application. Whether you are looking for a convenient replacement system when replacing items or for activated carbon replacement purposes conducted in-house – we are more than happy to advise you. We are able to draw on our extensive professional expertise in understanding your requirements and providing you with the best possible solution.
Thetec® gas cooling system is an effective solution in order to dehumidify biogas in the engine prior to combustion. In this process, water condenses out as a result of the gas being cooled, which improves the combustion process in the engine.
Thetec® 700 M and 1.100 M type activated carbon filters are the ideal product solutions for separating hydrogen sulphide from biogas. Be inspired by this sophisticated and innovative technology that meets the most stringent of quality standards.
- Made from stainless steel
- Compact design
- Internal insulation
- Replacement system – easy to replace
- Integrated zonal probes
- Available in two sizes: 700l and 1,100l
tec® M type activated carbon filter
Activated carbon replacement filter for biogas plants to reduce hydrogen sulphide
Thetec® K 2002 and K 3001 type activated carbon filters are some of the most effective systems available for the purification of hydrogen sulphide, impressing with their innovative technology and proven “Made in Germany” quality.
- Single or double chamber systems
- Different sizes: 1x3,000l or 2x1,000l
- Steel with special coating
- Thermal insulation with mineral wool and aluminium sheet jacket
- Cage ladder and podium and/or working platform with railings
- Simple activated carbon replacement with “Big Bags”
- Low maintenance costs
tec® K type activated carbon filter
Single or double chamber filter for biogas plants to reduce hydrogen sulphide
Thetec® D type gascooling system enhances the combustion process in engines, extends the service life of engine oil and helps to prevent corrosion damage over the entire gas section.
- Robust design for enduring use
- Powerful cooling performance
- Different sizes – well adapted for any plant
- Easy to operate, automatic operation
- Stainless steel versions in the gas section
- Safe operating system
tec® D type gas cooling system
Gas cooling for dehumidification of gas prior to combustion