A number of different zeolites and molecular sieves are available for pressure swing adsorption purposes. Thanks to their specific geometric shapes and homogeneous pore structure available in different sizes, this means you can use precisely the right product, depending on your own requirements, to enable the best possible result in your PSA plant – and we are more than happy to advise you here!
Synthetically produced microporous solids, alkaline, potassium-based or sodium-based. Can be used effectively in virtually any application thanks to their specific geometric shapes and homogeneous pore structure available in different sizes.
- Separation and extraction of oxygen
- Separation and extraction of nitrogen
- Separation and extraction of methane
- Separation and extraction of CO2
- Removal of odorants
- Removal of mercaptans
- Drying of gases
Molecular sieves with natural carbon base for the separation and extraction of nitrogen in a variety of applications.
Activated carbon filter, adsorber
Whether you are looking for an efficient activated carbon filter, available as a single or double chamber filter, a convenient replacement system when replacing items or for activated carbon replacement purposes conducted in-house – we are able to draw on our extensive professional expertise in under-standing your requirements and providing you with the best possible solution.
The NECA|tec® 700 M and 1.100 M type activated carbon filters are the ideal product solutions for separating hydrogen sulphide from biogas. Be inspired by this sophisticated and innovative technology that meets the most stringent of quality standards.
- Made from stainless steel
- Compact design
- Internal insulation
- Replacement system – easy to replace
- Integrated zonal probes
- Available in two sizes: 700l and 1,100l
NECA|tec® M type activated carbon filter
The NECA|tec® K 2002 and K 3001 type activated carbon filters are some of the most effective systems available for the purification of hydrogen sulphide, impressing with their innovative technology and proven “Made in Germany” quality.
- Single or double chamber systems
- Different sizes: 1x3,000l or 2x1,000l
- Steel with special coating
- Thermal insulation with mineral wool and aluminium sheet jacket
- Cage ladder and podium and/or working platform with railings
- Simple activated carbon replacement with “Big Bags”
- Low maintenance costs
NECA|tec® K type activated carbon filter
Gas drying by way of gas cooling
Gas cooling is an effective solution in order to dehumidify biogas in the engine prior to combustion. In this process, water condenses out as a result of the gas being cooled, which improves the combustion process in the engine.
The NECA|tec® D type gascooling system enhances the combustion process in engines, extends the service life of engine oil and helps to prevent corrosion damage over the entire gas section.
- Robust design for enduring use
- Powerful cooling performance
- Different sizes – well adapted for any plant
- Easy to operate, automatic operation
- Stainless steel versions in the gas section
- Safe operating system
NECA|tec® D type gas cooling system